Can having a Blog be fun?
Have you ever started something new and exciting that put you into a very positive mindset? Yes, we all know that positive feeling when you can't wait to do something and all other things surrounding you fades away as insignificant. You feel like a child the night before Christmas and the next morning seems to be so far away.
Don't you wish everything in life could be something that generates this positive feeling? Unfortunately, we deal with a lot of unpleasant situations that are out of her hands in our daily life. We don't look forward to dealing with unpleasant situations but to get a result we have to do it.
How is Blogging different from a normal day job?
Blogging is different and being a blogger can be a very satisfying hobby if you are doing it in the right frame of mind. Doing it for the right reasons is the key to enjoying what you are doing. Don't worry about toxic people with negative thoughts as the web makes it very easy to shut out this part of your audience.
That's right how nice is it to just bump somebody off when you don't want to listen to their negativity?
For you to turn your blowing experience into an enjoyable adventure you have to do it for the right reason. That is why it is so important to know what you are very passionate and knowledgeable about. This will keep the blog flames burning very high as you put your energy and experience into the content and topics you will be presenting.
How do I know what will make me a happy Blogger?
Do people call you snappy happy every time you lift your camera to take a photo? Don't worry about it if that is what you are passionate about it can be the ideal situation to start a blog. You can show all your pictures off to other people who like to look at them and even want to buy them from you. Fun photos can become your niche and very soon people will know where to find them.
Or maybe you are a carpenter and enjoy woodworking. There are many do-it-yourself enthusiasts on the web that will always be looking for ideas on how to create beautiful things from wood. It can be a very profitable field to be in and there are many options available for making an income.
Are you a stay at home mum that can offer other mothers advice on how to cook or run a business at the same time? There are many communities generated on the web where similar minded people get together and share ideas.
You can make real friends on the web if you are in the right places.
But you still wanna know how do you enjoy blogging in such a positive manner? There are a few rules or pointers follow in order to make your blogging experience a pleasant one?
What can I do to have a happy Blogging experience?
- Make sure you select a niche that you are passionate about. It will help you to remain faithful to your blog and your audience if you love what you are talking about.
- Visit other bloggers and make friends. As we already said you can be selective and making friends with positive people which will help you to have the same positive outlook on your blog.
- Ignore criticism unless you know where it is coming from and it can assist you in becoming a better blogger.
- Be organized and know what your next step will be before you even make it.
- Keep track of what you have done already and how your audience reacted to it.
- Respond to positive comments in your comment section so you can build relationships.
- Get enough rest and don't let it become hard to do the task. Making it difficult for will take away the enjoyable experience so keep it simple.
When will I know I'm a happy Blogger?
Once you have things under control and you are confident in what you are doing you will find your blogging experience will just become better. You create your own excitement through the actions you are planning and you will find very soon you can't wait for the next morning to pull off your next post.
That is when you know that you are enjoying blogging and the excitement, creativity, and knowledge it is bringing you. This is also when you accept the advice given by other bloggers and the fun becomes the experimentation to achieve a successful blog.